Solas / MED Products
SAFETY OF LIFE AT SEA
- SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) 74 / 96.
- IMO (International Maritime Organization) Res. MSC.48 (66) & Res. MSC.54 (66).
- IMO Res. A689 (17) Recommendation on testing of Lifesaving Appliances. L.S.A code (life saving appliance code)
- SOLAS 74, as amended, Regulation III/4 and 34.
- The LSA code, Regulations 1/1.2 and II/2.2
- IMO Resolution MSC.81 (70), part 1, MSC 200 (80), MSC 207 (81))
Open sea / blue water sailing. Extreme Conditions and professional use.
TYPE OF VESSEL
Sail and power crafts, Commercial and passenger vessels (SOLAS), drilling platformes.
Self-righting: Turns wearer safely on his back within 5 seconds, user wearing heavy protective clothing. Recomended for use with clothing that may trap air.